The Newly developed RP Advanced Strike Mobility Commander is based on the commercially available Can-Am Commander 1000cc side-by-side
with modifications designed for the mission specific requirements of the US Military and government agencies. The factory bumpers,
suspension, tires, seats and cargo area have all been replaced by RP Advanced Mobile Systems components for longer life and better suitability
to the specific requirements of the customer. This vehicle will be one of the first vehicles to utilize RP�s new Fatigue Mitigation MOLLE Tactical
Seat system; along with their SOF Series II 12-Ply Run-Flat Tires and Beadlock Wheels as well as an available electrical support system to allow prolonged
operation of communications equipment while the vehicle engine is not running.
(Download Press Release)
- Up-Fit Components
- Beadlock Wheel, Black, CC 14x7 [4+3] 4/137
- RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- RP Keyless Anti-Theft Ignition System
- RP Fatigue Mitigation Warfighter MOLLE Tactical Seat System (1000 Denier CORDURA)
- Severe Duty 4-Point Retractable Harness Kit with Quick Release Rotary Buckle
- RP Hard Armor Coating
- Blackout/Infrared Capability for NVG Operations
- RP Modular Ammo/Fuel Can/Payload Assembly
- High-Capacity, Multi-Modal Tactical Payload Flatbed Assembly
- Rear Push Bumper Assembly with Aerial Tie-downs
- High-Load Tactical Team Standoff Nerf Bar Assembly/Rock Slider with Stow Mode for Air Transport
- 12VDC to 24VDC Converter for Military Equipage
- 110AC Single Phase Inverter for Toughbook and Accessory utilization
- Electrical Support System (NVG Capable) for Extended Duration Power (12VDC and 24VDC)
- NATO compatible receptacle for vehicle slaving/Accessory Operations
- MSI Defense Series 2.5 Body Suspension Components
- Type: 976cc, V-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 8-valve (4-valve/cyl).
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 75 mm.
- Fuel System: iTC with EFI and 54mm Throttle Body, 2 Siemens∞ VDO injectors.
- Starting System: Electric.
- Transmission: CVT, sub-transmission with high, low, park, neutral & reverse. Standard engine braking.
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD/4WD shaft driven with Visco-Lok† front differential.
- Frame: Steel
- Cage type: 2-inch diameter, high-strength steel, ROPS-approved
- Steering wheel adjustment: Adjustable tilt steering
- Front Suspension Type/Shocks: Double A-arm with dive-control geometry / Motion Control shocks
- Front Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Rear Suspension Type/Shocks: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) with external sway bar/ Motion Control shocks
- Rear Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
- Tires/Front: RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- Tires/Rear: RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- Wheels: Steel Black (or Aluminum Bead Locks)
- L x W x H (in): 118.3 x 58.6 x 72 (before mods)
- L x W x H (mm): 3,004 x 1,489 x 1,829 mm (before mods)
- Rear RP Bed (in): 28 x 49 x 11.75 in
- Rear RP Lower Box (in): 21 x 25 x 9 in
- Wheelbase: 75.8 in (1,924 mm)(before mods)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (279 mm)(before mods)
- Dry Weight: 1,295 lb (585 kg)(before mods)
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Cargo Box Capacity: Total: 600 lb (272 kg) Upper: 400 lb (181 kg) Lower: 200 lb (91 kg)(before mods)
- Cockpit Storage: Glove Box: 4.5 gal (17.2 L) Under driver seat: 3,5 gal (13,1 L)(before mods)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 US gal (37.8 L) (estimated 200 mile range)
- Under 14' Turning Radius (even tighter with Optional Rear Open Differential)
- Color(s) Available: Flat Black, Desert Sand, Olive Drab Green
- Instrumentation: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, sport mode, seat belt and 4x4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- Electrical: Prewired for Warn winch from Can-Am
- Lighting: 4 60-watt projectors with tail lights/brake light
- 3 x DC Outlets (15A)
- 4x 110v AC Outlets with C2 Package
- Up to 36 month warranty available
- NEW Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential
- Optional Rear Open Differential (ROD) Available
- Front and Rear MSI Defense Series 2.5 Body Suspension Components
- Front sway bar
- 14-in. aluminum beadlock wheels
- 26x9x14 RP SOF II Run Flat Tire
Contact us for additional information on this vehicle, or if you are interesting in getting a proposal for a Can-Am Commander modified by RP Advanced Mobility for your specific mission requirements.
(Contact Us) or (Download Press Release)
- Federal Supply Schedule contract # GS-03F-093AA
- 336112 Wheel and Track Vehicles
- 339999 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire
26x9x14 12-Ply Run-Flat Tire - Shown with optional Single Beadlock Aluminum Rim; the RP Advanced Mobility Systems SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire gives operators the security they need to make sure they can return to base even when the tire has been punctured. Tested by elite military units - it performs the way you would expect a REAL run-flat tire to perform.
(Buy 26x9x14 - 12ply Requires 14" Rim)
(Buy 26x9x12 - 12ply Fits Stock LTATV)
(Buy 26x9x14 - 8ply Fits Stock MV850)
(Download Spec Sheet Here)
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit; includes Ax with Sheath, Shovel, McLeod Reversable Rake/Hoe, Safety Locking Pins, Broad Pick, Mattox & Carrying Case. (Color: Green) NSN: 5120-01-416-8568 (MAXTOOL-GRN).
Warn RT 4.0 Winch
Fully-sealed, capable of 4,000 lbs pulling strength
Includes 1.5 HP motor, 55 feet of 7/32" wire rope, ergonomically designed clutch knob, mechanical brake, hand-held remote and integrated dash switch, waterproof contactor and roller fairlead.
- Also available with Synthetic Rope
Multimount Winch Kit
For use with RT40 Warn winch kit (PN: 715000658)
Versatile system that can be easily mounted at the front or rear of the Can-Am Commander side-by-side vehicle. Complete with Can-Am plug-and-play front and rear wire harness. Ergonomically formed handle makes it easy to carry from front to rear. Front 2" receiver hitch (715000663) is required for installation. Integrated receiver allows for use with multimount tow (715001142), not included.