The Newly developed RP Advanced C2 Emergency Response Vehicle (ERV) is based on the commercially available Can-Am Commander® 1000cc side-by-side
with modifications designed for the mission specific requirements of the US Military and government agencies.The C2 Emergency Response Vehicle (ERV) version of this vehicle
has been modified with a recently developed electrical support system to allow prolonged
operation of communications equipment while the vehicle engine is not running.
(Download Press Release)
ALSO: See the new RP Strike Commander here
- DLA TLSP (MIPR) Part Number: RPCA1ERVC2
- Unit Purchase Card (under $25,000 purchase price)
- Requests for GSA Quote under contract number GS-07F-9624S
- Optional Up-Fit Components Available
- Beadlock Wheel, Black 14x7 [4+3] 4/137
- RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- RP Keyless Anti-Theft Ignition System
- RP Fatigue Mitigation Warfighter MOLLE Tactical Seat System (1000 Denier CORDURA)
- Severe Duty 4-Point Retractable Harness Kit with Quick Release Rotary Buckle
- Blackout/Infrared Capability for NVG Operations
- Rear Aerial Tie-down Attachements
- 12VDC to 24VDC Converter for Military Equipage
- 110AC Single Phase Inverter for Toughbook and Accessory utilization
- Electrical Support System (NVG Capable) for Extended Duration Power (12VDC and 24VDC)
- NATO compatible receptacle for vehicle slaving/Accessory Operations
- Type: 976cc, V-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 8-valve (4-valve/cyl).
- Bore & Stroke: 91 x 75 mm.
- Fuel System: iTC with EFI and 54mm Throttle Body, 2 Siemens∞ VDO injectors.
- Starting System: Electric.
- Transmission: CVT, sub-transmission with high, low, park, neutral & reverse. Standard engine braking.
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD/4WD shaft driven with Visco-Lok† front differential.
- Frame: Steel
- Cage type: 2-inch diameter, high-strength steel, ROPS-approved
- Steering wheel adjustment: Adjustable tilt steering
- Front Suspension Type/Shocks: Double A-arm with dive-control geometry / Motion Control shocks
- Front Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Rear Suspension Type/Shocks: Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) with external sway bar/ Motion Control shocks
- Rear Suspension Travel: 10 in (254 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
- Tires/Front: RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- Tires/Rear: RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire 26x9x14, Black
- Wheels: Aluminum Bead Locks)
- L x W x H (in): 118.3 x 58.6 x 72
- L x W x H (mm): 3,004 x 1,489 x 1,829 mm
- Rear Bed (in): 28 x 49 x 11.75 in
- Rear Lower Box (in): 20 x 24 x 10 in
- Wheelbase: 75.8 in (1,924 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (279 mm)
- Dry Weight: 1,295 lb (585 kg)
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Cargo Box Capacity: Total: 600 lb (272 kg) Upper: 400 lb (181 kg) Lower: 200 lb (91 kg)
- Cockpit Storage: Glove Box: 4.5 gal (17.2 L) Under driver seat: 3,5 gal (13,1 L)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 US gal (37.8 L) (estimated 200 mile range)
- Under 14' Turning Radius (even tighter with Optional Rear Open Differential)
- Color(s) Available: Flat Black, Desert Sand, Olive Drab Green
- Instrumentation: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, sport mode, seat belt and 4x4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- Electrical: Prewired for Warn winch from Can-Am
- Lighting: 4 60-watt projectors with tail lights/brake light
- 3 x DC Outlets (15A)
- 4x 110v AC Outlets with C2 Package
- Up to 36 month warranty available
- NEW Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential
- Optional Rear Open Differential (ROD) Available
- Front and Rear MSI Defense Series 2.5 Body Suspension Components
- Front sway bar
- 14-in. aluminum beadlock wheels
- 26x9x14 RP SOF II Run Flat Tire
Contact us for additional information on this vehicle, or if you are interesting in getting a proposal for a Can-Am Commander modified by RP Advanced Mobility for your specific mission requirements.
(Contact Us) or (Download Press Release)
- Federal Supply Schedule contract # GS-03F-093AA
- 336112 Wheel and Track Vehicles
- 339999 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
RP SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire
26x9x14 12-Ply Run-Flat Tire - Shown with optional Single Beadlock Aluminum Rim; the RP Advanced Mobility Systems SOF Series II 12-Ply Run Flat Tire gives operators the security they need to make sure they can return to base even when the tire has been punctured. Tested by elite military units - it performs the way you would expect a REAL run-flat tire to perform.
(Buy 26x9x14 - 12ply Requires 14" Rim)
(Buy 26x9x12 - 12ply Fits Stock LTATV)
(Buy 26x9x14 - 8ply Fits Stock MV850)
(Download Spec Sheet Here)
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit
MAX(TM) Combination Tool Kit; includes Ax with Sheath, Shovel, McLeod Reversable Rake/Hoe, Safety Locking Pins, Broad Pick, Mattox & Carrying Case. (Color: Green) NSN: 5120-01-416-8568 (MAXTOOL-GRN).
Warn RT 4.0 Winch
Fully-sealed, capable of 4,000 lbs pulling strength
Includes 1.5 HP motor, 55 feet of 7/32" wire rope, ergonomically designed clutch knob, mechanical brake, hand-held remote and integrated dash switch, waterproof contactor and roller fairlead.
- Also available with Synthetic Rope
Multimount Winch Kit
For use with RT40 Warn winch kit (PN: 715000658)
Versatile system that can be easily mounted at the front or rear of the Can-Am Commander side-by-side vehicle. Complete with Can-Am plug-and-play front and rear wire harness. Ergonomically formed handle makes it easy to carry from front to rear. Front 2" receiver hitch (715000663) is required for installation. Integrated receiver allows for use with multimount tow (715001142), not included.