Our LTATV / Side-by-Side Vehicle Safety training is conducted by Veteran Special Forces operators with real down-range experience. Offered at our North Carolina Off-Road facility and firing range, or your facility; the POI is developed based on your unit's Operations Tempo (OPTEMPO) and mission requirements, and meets Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association (ROHVA) requirements.
Our company can provide vehicles for training, or use your vehicles, whichever is desired.
Our training helps maintain your units Operational Readiness by ensuring all personnel are up to date on certifications and training.
The courses range from ROHVA Basic Driver Course (RBDC) and Open Trail Experience (OTE); to Advanced training including Vehicle weapons fire and tactical deployment.Course Coverage:
- Vehicle familiarity
- Control Operation
- Straight Line Operation
- Braking, both normal and quick stops
- Driving on Various terrains
- Vehicle Preventative Maintenance Checks & Service (PMSC)
- Night Driving with & without Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and IR Lighting
- New Equipment Training (NET)
- ROHVA E-Course (ROHVA-Online)
- Basic DriverCourse (ROHVA-RBDC)
- The Open Trail Experience (ROHVA-OTE)
- Advanced Driving Course (AMJ)
- Deployment in Tactical Environment (AMJ)
- The Instructor's experience as a Special Forces Operator was invaluable. He was able to add allot of different perspectives to the course from his experiences in-country.
- SOCOM Graduate 3/13
- The fact that the driving was geared toward real-world missions; with emphasis on IED considerations really upped the training value. Without an instructor that had 'field experience' the training would not have been realistic or geared towards our needs. That stuff that non-military guys/civilian companies wouldn't have the first hand experience or practical advice.
- SOCOM Course Attendee
- This course has been excellent. The instructors are highly knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicles; how to drive them, how to fix them, how to teach them, etc. Prior to the course I had no experience with ATV or Side-by-Sides and now I have a basic understanding of how they work, and what their capabilities are. This will be a great asset for when I deploy ISO MARSOC and - at the bare minimum - I will not be a hindrance to the mission; and at maximum I may prove to be a valuable team member for having not only the skills to operate it, but moderate skills in driving, handling and practical capabilities of the vehicle.
- SOCOM Course Attendee